Standing Wave Analyzer 1.8-255 / 300-500 MHz
The CAA-500 is a very accurate, simple to use SWR and impedance analyzer to find antenna resonance and make quick antenna adjustments.
The analog cross-needle meter displays SWR and impedance simultaneously as you sweep the chosen frequency range, instantly providing the information needed.
The NEW COMET CAA-500MarkII retains the cross-needle analog display and adds a full-color TFT LCD screen providing graphic and numerical SWR values along with total impedance with R and X values.
- Auto band-sweep function: Switch to the amateur band of choice and press the "Sweep Center" button. The chosen band is swept and SWR graphed in seconds
- Manual band sweep function: Select the band, select the center frequency, and select the bandwidth to manually sweep the chosen range
- Multiple manual sweeps: You can overlay manual sweep results in 5 different selectable colors!
- Make antenna length, position, height above ground, gamma match adjustments etc., and graph each adjustment in seconds in a new color without losing the previous graph!
- 8-16VDC external power or 6 AA Alkaline batteries (up to 10 hours of operation) or Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Trickle charger built in (only for NiMH batteries)
- Battery indicator light
- Selectable auto-power off time limit
- SO-239 connector for 1.8-300MHz range
- N-male connector for 300-500MHz range
- Operating Range 1.8 - 500 MHz in 35 ranges
- Impedance Range 12.5 - 300 ohms
- VSWR Range 1:1 to infinity
- Oscillator Output 113 dBµ/50 ohm
- Display Type1.8 inch TFT Color LCD
- External Power 8-16 VDC 185 mA
- Size 80x170x60 mm
- Weight 800 g